Florida Philanthropic Network is pleased to announce that FPN and the Grants Managers Network (GMN) have established a new relationship that will support our respective missions and maximize the value of membership in both organizations. Building on our shared values of collaboration and leadership, we have forged a mutually beneficial partnership that will help us achieve our independent and combined goals.
- Working together, we can pool organizational resources to efficiently serve all Florida grants management professionals.
- We can increase our collaboration to deliver quality educational and networking opportunities to grants managers at every stage in their careers.
- Through joint outreach, we will expand the visibility of grants management professionals in Florida.
- Partnering on projects will help us improve grantmaking across the field of philanthropy.
To support the new partnership, GMN’s regional chapter officers will work with designated FPN leaders to coordinate educational meetings and communicate information about programs to members in both organizations.
FPN has a strong commitment to developing effective partnerships like this one with national grantmaker affinity groups and associations, to help us be as effective as possible in meeting the needs of our members and strengthening the philanthropy field. We look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with GMN as we serve our members’ grants management professionals.
– David Biemesderfer, President & CEO, Florida Philanthropic Network